Financial management resources
This website contains resources to help you with the financial management of your ERDF funded project.
- NCVO provide a full range of resources and guidance to help with sustainable financial management. www.ncvo.org.uk/practical-support/financial-management
- Community Accounting Plus produces guidance notes and toolkits to help VCS organisations manage their finances and HR. www.caplus.org.uk/content/advice-guidance-training
- Charity Finance Group champions best practice in finance management in the voluntary sector. They produce a range of free best practice guides, on reserves, banking, impact reporting etc. www.cfg.org.uk/resources/Publications/cfg-publications.aspx
- CASS Business School’s Tools for Success guides are intended for use by any small VCS organisation wishing to invest in its long-term sustainability. www.cass.city.ac.uk/research-and-faculty/centres/centre-for-charity-effectiveness/resources/tools-for-success-guides
- Cashfact factsheets are designed to be used both as an introduction for new management committee members and as practical work books for staff and volunteers. www.cash-online.org.uk/c/1/
- Ready for Change is a free tool developed by Rocket Science to help organisations measure their readiness to adapt and respond to change. It aims to help users pinpoint areas of strengths and weakness and explore how well their governance, financial management, communication and development activities are working. Users can identify where they should focus their energy to ensure that their plans for sustainability are realistic and achievable. www.rocketsciencelab.co.uk/tools/helping-you-plan-for-the-future.
Further resources will be available in this section shortly. Please keep checking back.
For further resources related to ERDF funding and One East Midlands Reach & Impact project visit www.oneeastmidlands.org.uk/reachandimpactresources.
For further information about the Reach & Impact project visit www.oneeastmidlands.org.uk/reachandimpact.