Social enterprise - Now Un Limited
Our aim is to improve the health, wellbeing and performance of individuals, groups, organisations and communities. We achieve this by providing a client-centred approach to the development and delivery of mindfulness-based training, mentoring and consultancy services.
Mindfulness is the awareness that arises through intentionally paying attention in an open, caring and non-judgemental way. Mindfulness has been proven to increase resilience, improve physical and mental health, enhance performance and benefit relationships.
We are currently developing and delivering:
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction courses for individuals and local authorities
- A Mindfulness for Carers distance-learning programme
- A series of 1 day courses looking at the application of mindfulness within the youth, education, health and social care and public administration settings
- An accredited 6 week emotional resilience programme for the unemployed
- A 7 week social and emotional development for primary school children
- A social and emotional development programme for young people
We offer a FREE one hour consultation. We then offer reduced rates to charities and not for profit organisations. Typically this would be £ 350.00 per day for training and consultancy (including preparation and a follow up report) and £50.00 per hour mentoring. For larger contract we are able to negotiate further discounts. Many of our programmes are free at the point of delivery as we have secured funding. We also offer individuals discounted rates and the option to pay in instalments.
For more information or to book a FREE consultation call Maureen on 07939 845920 or email email@example.com.