ERDF case studies
One East Midlands ERDF Reach & Impact project has produced a variety of written and video case studies on VCS organisations in the East Midlands who have received ERDF funding for their projects.
- The Renewal Trust - St Anns, Nottingham
- Framework Housing Association's Outram Centre - Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
- YMCA Derbyshire's Campus for Learning & Development
- Arkwright Society - Cromford Mill
- b-inspired - Enterprise as a Life
- Broadway Media Centre - Projector / Know How
- Business in the Community - ProHelp
- Canal & River Trust - Worksop towpath
- Creative Enterprise Hub
- Derbyshire Enterprise Agency - Cotton Lane Sustainable Workspace
- Hand in Hand Tenants & Residents Association
- Heritage Lincolnshire - 116 High Street, Boston
- Mediaworks Trust - Nest Studios
- The Mighty Creatives - Bank of TMC
- The Prince's Trust - Sustainable Enterprise
- The Race Equality Centre - Enterprising New Arrivals
If you would like your ERDF funded project to included in a written case study email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further resources related to ERDF funding and One East Midlands Reach & Impact project visit www.oneeastmidlands.org.uk/reachandimpactresources.
For further information about the Reach & Impact project visit www.oneeastmidlands.org.uk/reachandimpact.