This webpage contains resources to help you with collaboration.
- The Institute for Voluntary Action Research (IVAR) has published Thinking about…merger. The guide is written for organisations considering merger as a possible option www.ivar.org.uk/publications/mergers/thinking-about-merger
- NCVO has published answers to key questions entitled Should you collaborate?
- NCVO’s Collaborative Working Unit has published Partnerships between voluntary organisations, a model of collaborative working, entitled Working together to achieve your mission, and Joint working agreements a guide to developing agreements between VCS organisations www.ncvo.org.uk/images/documents/practical_support/public_services/Joint_working_agreements.pdf
- NCVO’s Workforce Hub has published Staffing a collaborative project, containing guidance for VCS organisations
- As part of its compliance toolkit, the Charity Commission has published an Outline Partnership Agreement www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/346939/CT-2-T10.pdf. The Charity Commission has also published a Checklist for due diligence
Further resources will be available in this section shortly. Please keep checking back.
For further resources related to ERDF funding and One East Midlands Reach & Impact project visit www.oneeastmidlands.org.uk/reachandimpactresources.
For further information about the Reach & Impact project visit www.oneeastmidlands.org.uk/reachandimpact.